The current World Record for bouncing a bubble is 38 times. Extreme Bubbles, Inc. newest product Captain Bubbles™ is so robust we broke the world record on the first take of our bouncing bubble video, 44 times! Set your own world record, order Captain Bubbles™ today.
Try this at home. Get a cotton glove and then blow some Captain Bubbles™. Use your gloved hand to see how many times you can bounce a Captain Bubbles™ bubble. You can make a game of it to see who can bounce a bubble the most times. It’s really fun to do.
Secrets for bouncing bubbles:
1) First, use Captain Bubbles™ premium, classic, ready to use small bubble solution for your bouncing bubble fun. Our new bubble solution is really good for blowing lots of little bubbles. The bubbles have beautiful colors, the bubble colors last a really long time, and the bubbles themselves last a long time too. Some of the bubbles that land on the ground don’t pop. Amazing stuff!
2) Next, a cotton glove works best. In our bouncing bubble video, I used a cotton/poly blend glove and it seemed to work very well. After all, we broke the world record on our first attempt! Others who are bubble bouncing experts, including bubble artists and bubble entertainers, all agree a 100% cotton glove works best.
3) Third, you may want to apply one to two drops of tap water, apply to the palm of the glove, and then rub it in all over the palm. This seems to help bouncing the bubble. I’m not sure why, but I think it may have to do with getting rid of any static electricity from the cotton glove surface. If there is any static electricity on the cotton glove, the bubble will tend to stick to the glove surface, rather than bounce.
4) Fourth, blow a few bubbles with your Captain Bubbles™ solution. Blow three or four in a row, just like in our video. A soap film will remain within the ring of the plastic wand. After blowing a few small bubbles, slowly blow a larger bubble, about the size of a baseball. This is the perfect size bubble for bouncing. Once you have a baseball size bubble formed on the bubble toy’s plastic wand, release the bubble with just a small flick of your wrist. The larger bubble will release from the bubble toy and float through the air.
5) Fifth, gently position your gloved hand, palm up, under the descending bubble. As the soap bubble begins to approach the palm of your gloved hand, gently, but firmly lift your palm in an upward motion to make contact with the bubble you are about to bounce.
6) Just like magic, the bubble bounces upwards, rather than popping.
Captain Bubbles™ is a premium, classic, ready to use small bubble solution, made in America. Each container is four fluid ounces and comes complete with a high quality plastic wand. Captain Bubbles™ produces lots of bubbles with beautiful colors that last a long time. Some will sit on the ground before popping. Captain Bubbles™ also works great in bubble machines, bubble guns and many other bubble toys.
Why invent a new ready to use, small bubble recipe? The driving force was all the emails and phone calls received from customers who purchased bubble toys, bubble guns, bubble makers, bubble machines, kid’s bubbles, soap bubbles, and bubble solutions of every description at mass retail stores that didn’t work.
After much research and development and many field trials, the combination of secret bubble ingredients became a reality in Captain Bubbles™.
Try Captain Bubbles™ today. Let’s make bubbles!
Copyright © 2011 Extreme Bubbles, Inc. All rights reserved. Captain Bubbles™ is a Registered Trademark of Extreme Bubbles, Inc.